- Review of Allergy Services in Scotland SMASAC Report 2009
- Allergy Services Not Meeting the Unmet Need RCP & RCPath Joint Report 2010
- Allergy: The Unmet Need RCP Report 2003
The work of CYANS includes making recommendations to the Scottish Government, in order to help shape future allergy services and provide support for children, young people and their families and the health care professionals who care for them.
Thank you for all who have given valuable input into focus groups and online surveys.
- CYANS Primary Care Survey Evaluation Report 2013 (PDF).
- CYANS Secondary Care Survey Evaluation Report 2013 (PDF).
- CYANS Education and Training Survey Evaluation Report 2013 (PDF).
- CYANS Interim Report to NDP Monitoring Group February 2013 (PDF).
- CYANS: Shaping the Future of Allergy Care for Children and Young People in Scotland 2013 (PDF).
- CYANS Young People’s Views on Allergy Services in Scotland Evaluation Report 2013 (PDF).
- I Would Like Cakes! CYANS Patient and Public Involvement Report December 2012 (PDF).