CYANS (Children and Young Peoples Allergy Network Scotland) was set up in June 2011 with the aim of supporting the development of allergy care and improve access to allergy services for children, young people and their families across Scotland.
The Lead Clinician for CYANS is Professor Jürgen Schwarze.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot give individual clinical advice on your allergy questions but we are always happy to hear your suggestions for service improvements, email these to NSS.CYANS@nhs.net, Thank you.
- Author: Adrian Sie The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has completed …Read More »
- Author: Allergy UK A new nurse-led allergy clinic has …Read More »
- You are invited to: Recent Advances for the Seamless Care …Read More »
- A research team from Asthma UK are looking at …Read More »
- 2017 Healthcare Professionals Conference Thursday 16th November 2017 9.30am – …Read More »